Here is the revised schedule for English Premier League Matchweek 3. Know when your favorite football team is playing by scanning this article!
It is confirmed, sports enthusiasts and EPL fans, the Premier League provided a new and revised fixture schedule for the Matchweek 3 of EPL 2020/21 season!
See More: What Happened On EPL Opening Day 3
The PL management is trying its best work to do a step-by-step approach to monitor the games and stadium development. Hopefully, as soon as possible, fans could watch football games live again.
But for now, it is the safety of everybody that is the priority of the PL team. And so, all the football game tournaments are to be live broadcasted from the United Kingdom then.
See your favorite teams below and learn when they will be playing the games.
September 26 (Saturday)
- 12:30 PM – Brighton vs Man Utd (BT Sport)
- 03:00 PM – Crystal Palace v Everton (Amazon Prime)
*Note that this game may move to 7:00 PM BST the next day (September 27) depending on the Premier League club participation in the third round of the EFL Cup.
- 5:30 PM West Brom v Chelsea (Sky Sports)
- 8:00 PM Burnley v Southampton (Sky Sports)
September 27 (Sunday)
- 12:00 PM Sheffield Utd v Leeds (BT Sport)
- 2:00 PM Spurs v Newcastle (Sky Sports)
- 4:30 PM Man City v Leicester (Sky Sports)
- 7:00 PM West Ham v Wolves (BT Sport)
*Note that this game may move to 3:00 BST on September 26 depending on the Premier League club participation in the third round of the EFL Cup.
September 28 (Monday)
- 5:45 PM Fulham v Aston Villa (Sky Sports)
- 8:00 PM Liverpool v Arsenal (Sky Sports)
It may be the third EPL matchweek already in just a few days, but the game is just getting started!